My Certifications and Background:
- Birth and postpartum doula trained
- Certified by DONA.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- EKG Tech.
- Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC)
- Background with babies that are in NICU and High Risk Pregnancy
- Babies that go home with oxygen and/G-Tube
Ways I help before the birth:
- Drafting a Birth Plan
- Packing List for the Hospital
- Prenatal Consutlation
- Attend OB appointment with you ( close to EDD)
- Nursery List/Baby List
- Meetup group for expecting moms to meet new people and gain support and advice
Ways I help during labor:
- Photos during birth using equipment of your choice
- Breathing Coaching
- Comfort Measurements
- Support the Partner to make them feel a part of the birth.
- Peanut Ball
- Birthing Ball
- Rebozo Positions
- Relaxation Techniques
- Positions for Asymmetric or OP,
- Sheets for Pushing,
- Pushing Positions,
- Labor Positions
- The Mikes Circuit
Ways I help after the birth:
- Lactation assistance
- Infant Massage
- Questions and Answers for new Moms
- We offer Postpartum Services
- Night Nurse Services
- Travel Services
- Baby Care Education
Doula World Meets Nanny World!
Nanny World Meets Doula World!
We already offer Nanny Services now for clients but we will be offering it more in the future.
Supporting you from Birth-Nanny-School